WHAT WE DO
3DE re-engineers high school education to be more relevant, experiential, and authentically connected to the complexities of the real world in order to more fully prepare today's students for the demands of tomorrow's economy.
The VP of School Leadership and Accountability is part of the national 3DE organization, analyzing operational outputs and coaching regional leaders to empower 3DE personnel embedded in the partner schools. Focused on the fidelity of our operational and instructional model, this role partners most closely with district-level personnel and local school leadership to ensure that the 3DE model has strategic positioning within the school's plan to drive student performance and engagement. Balancing operational accountability and leadership development, this role ensures that the 3DE model is activated in each of our schools in a way that honors the 3DE brand promise of student growth and broader educational change.
- Location: Atlanta GA
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Reports to: SVP, 3DE Strategy & Operations
- Direct Reports: Growing, currently (2) Regional Directors and (1) School Support Director
Operational Excellence & Model Fidelity
- Analyze operational data to identify trends and ensure operational excellence / school effectiveness at all current and future portfolio schools
- Ensure school performance metrics and goals are reached
- Lead and build expertise within the 3DE organization to make data-driven decisions and navigate challenges around model implementation
- Identify, outline and oversee strategic projects needed for implementation success and continuous improvement
- Ensure all risk mitigation and issue resolution within school / school district dynamic is managed appropriately
- Inform expansion and fit for future schools, guiding the change management process inside host schools within strategic states (Georgia, Florida, DC/Baltimore, Texas, California, and other)
Capacity Building & Talent Development
- Coach and develop Regional Directors and ultimately on-site School Directors in navigating change management strategies within school environments
- Oversee role accountabilities, and performance management of direct reports
- Design and monitor routines and procedures to help activate the professional leadership and influence of Regional Directors and on-site School Directors
- Inform teacher and administrator professional development opportunities and engagement strategies
Strategic Relationship Management
- Partner with District / School-level Leadership to position the launch of 3DE as a catalyst for broader change and mitigate risks during implementation lifecycle
- Aid in prospecting 3DE launch in new markets, as an educational leadership voice to Districts/Schools
- Support 3DE awareness building / thought leadership in expansive platforms in education and workforce readiness space
- Driving for Results: Exhibiting unwavering focus on positive results and success of all students (as by extension, 3DE staff) through the establishment of high expectations, modeling of effective strategies, and commitment to the fidelity of implementation of the 3DE model.
- Influencing for Results: Creating a shared vision for success across a broad range of stakeholders and providing the guidance, proof points, and enthusiasm to instigate the necessary mindset and behaviors.
- Problem Solving: Process orientation with ability to utilize data and sound judgement to anticipate barriers and proactively develop solutions, acquire the necessary resources, communicate the process, and implement the plan.
- Showing Confidence to Lead: Positioning self as the expert with depth and breadth of knowledge to lead others to achieve short- and long-term goals.
DEMONSTRTED ABILITIES / DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience coaching and managing others in position to influence others toward greater impact
- Ability to interpret operational data to identify trends, improvement opportunities, and coaching focus areas
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple constituencies / stakeholders at multiple levels (including leadership)
- Creation and implementation of frameworks that drive collective action, strategic alignment and operational excellence that drives performance for large groups
- Strategic community building and relational management skills, enabling trust creation, active influence and change agency
- Experience in education sector (K-12), with school leadership responsibilities (preferred)
- Expert organizational and time management skills, with an attention to detail, executed in high-demand and every changing environment
- Expert oral and written presentation skills, delivered through a variety of mediums
- Keen sense of emotional intelligence and cultural agility
- High degree of comfort with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)